Colorado Mills is based on values that we feel are the backbone of America. Our employees take pride in bringing you the healthiest oil on the market from each bottle and to every rail road car that is filled with Colorado Mills sunflower oil. Our high oleic sunflower oil is a Colorado product. Through support of local Southern Colorado agriculture Colorado Mills has supported a community of farmers and ranchers since 1999.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter »
Colorado Mills in the News
Read more about Colorado Mills and the sunflower community.
- Whole Foods stores to carry Lamar-based Colorado Mills sunflower oil
- ColoradoBiz CEO of the Year 2015 finalist: Rick Robbins
- 50 Colorado companies: Fueling the economic fire
- Regional report: Eastern plains
- Crush Time in Southeast Colorado
- Business of the Week – Colorado Mills
- Assured non-GMO status creates growing demand for sunflower oil, lecithin
- Sunflower oil offers healthier option for snack food makers
Did you know?
3 lbs of High Oleic Sunflower Seeds are required to produce 1 lb of oil.